Spectral theory of Hankel operators and related topics
Research workshop at King's College London
2-3 November 2017
Supported by EPSRC
- Christian Berg (Copenhagen)
- Roman Bessonov (St.Petersburg)
- Patrick Gerard (Paris-Orsay)
- Igor Krasovsky (Imperial College London)
- Nikolai Nikolski (Bordeaux and St.Petersburg)
- Jonathan Partington (Leeds)
- Eugene Shargorodsky (King's College London)
- Pavel Stovicek (Prague)
- Sergei Treil (Brown)
- Dmitri Yafaev (Rennes)
Rooms and schedule
Thursday 2 November: room K3.11 (King's College, King's Building)
Friday 3 November: room S3.30 (King's College, Strand Building)
There is no conference fee, attendance is free, everyone is welcome.
Please fill in the following simple
The form asks you to indicate whether you will be participating at the conference dinner.
The dinner will take place on 2 November at 19:15 at Tas, The Cut (Turkish/Mediterranean).
The expected cost is about £30 per person, and it will be partly subsidised.